At TheBANK of Edwardsville, we are always looking to develop products and services to help our customers … and the MyCOMMUNITY Home Loan Program is a perfect example of just that.
— Marc Laidley
CRA Mortgage Loan Officer, Mortgage Lending
TheBANK of Edwardsville
TheBANK of Edwardsville developed the MyCOMMUNITY Home Loan Program to help assist individuals who may not quality for traditional banking products but hope to own a home. The program offers special loan terms and qualifications to help you build and establish a record of payment, along with other benefits to help you through the mortgage process. That’s what’s great about working at TheBANK. Through innovative products, strategic partnerships and financial educations, TheBANK is striving to help everyone in our communities who dreams of homeownership.
The benefits of the MyCOMMUNITY Home Loan are many:
- Lower down payment requirements
- Lower minimum credit score requirements
- No mortgage insurance premiums
- Don’t need to be a first-time homebuyer
- Can use your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Compatible with down payment assistance programs
- Compatible with a gift from a family member
- Seller may pay closing costs
- Flexible underwriting
To be eligible for the MyCOMMUNITY Home Loan Program, the following are required:
- You must own and occupy the home you are financing
- The borrower and co-borrower must complete homebuyer education
- Total annual household income must be below 80 percent of the HUD income limits, or the home must be located in low-to-moderate income communities
As for the MyCOMMUNITY Home Loan fees, in general they will be very similar to and competitive with other options. To assist, TheBANK will give you a $500 credit to go towards closing costs and fees.
If you have dreamed of owning your own home but always thought that dream was out of reach, contact me or any of the other Community Reinvestment Act Loan Officers at TheBANK of Edwardsville to find out how we may be able to makes your dream a reality.